A broker of "River Capital" for the Shipping Guild of Syanthea.
Lifepaths: Born Noble, Young Lady, Lady, Lead to City Dweller, Dilettante, Lead to Noble Court, Courtier, Lead to Noble, Dame
Stats: Wi: B6, Pe: B6, Po: B3, Fo: B3, Ag: B3, Sp: B3, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B6, Hes: 4, Hea: B4, MW: B9, Circles: B4, Resources: B6
PTGS: Su: B2 Li: B4 Mi: B6 Se: B7 Tr: B8 Mo: B9Beliefs:
- The Shipping Guild is the heart of the city. I will secure its power by brokering an exclusive contract with the River Guild.
- Adder is a means to an end. I will discard him once I’ve gained rank in the Guild.
- The leak may have compromised the Guild. I must track down the source, to find out how much he knows.
- Never let a man get the upper hand in a deal.
- If Persuasion fails, Seduce them.
- Never harm a child.
Traits: Mark of Privilege, Superstitious, Rapier Wit, Charming, Familiar Face, Tidy Aspect
Skills: Court Gossip-Wise B4, Court-Wise B5, Estate Management B3, Etiquette B5, Extortion B4, Falsehood B5, Haggling B4, Inconspicuous B5, Knives B2, Noble-Wise B6, Criminal-Wise B3, Observation B4, Persuasion B6, Read B3, Rule of Law B4, Seduction B5, Sorcery-Wise B3, Streetwise B5, Write B3
Affiliations: 2D Syanthea Shipping Guild
Reputations: 2D Very Honest
Relationships: Thomas Adder, River Guild Underboss (Powerful, romantic love, forbidden), Marko Calamé, Guildmaster of Shippers (Significant, hateful/rival)
Gear: Clothes, Finery, Shoes, Paper/Parchment/Scrolls, Quills/Inks, Dagger
Property: Large City Home, Rented ShopWeapons:
- Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B3 S:B4 Add 2 VA – Fast Shortest
- Dagger I:B2 M:B4 S:B6 Add 1 VA 1 Fast Shortest
A broker of “River Capital” for the Shipping Guild of Syanthea. While she is prevented from official power, being a woman, her contacts and ability to arrange deals give her an edge over most of the men in the Guild.