Head of the Snake & Cross River Guild. Recently, he had his 2nd in command murdered by his own henchman. Singh is the apprentice of Fharod, the leader of a local Death Cult.
Lifepaths: Born Peasant, Lazy Stayabout, Conscript (Peasant), Lead to Servitude & Captive, Gaol, Lead to City Dweller, Criminal, Lead to Outcast, Desperate Killer, Lead to City Dweller, Neophyte Sorcerer
Stats: Wi: B5, Pe: B4, Po: B4, Fo: B3, Ag: B3, Sp: B3, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Attributes: Ref: B3, Ste: B6, Hes: 5, Hea: B3, MW: B9, Circles: B2, Resources: B0 Corruption: B2
PTGS: Su: B2 Li: B4 Mi: B6 Se: B7 Tr: B8 Mo: B9Beliefs:
- Fharod believes I am destined for greatness; I will raise an army of dead to take the City
- I need allies among the Morticians; I will find Dempé’s secrets and blackmail him into aiding me.
- I need this alliance with the Shippers Guild to be cemented; Mason could prove an excellent instrument for getting my opponents out of the way.
- Always remove the heart and liver from a victim.
- Always have a minion nearby
- Always Assess before a Fight!
Traits: A Little Fat, Flee From Battle, Involuntary Shudders, Cynical, Desperate, Murderous, Extremely Respectful of Ones Betters, Gifted for Death Art, Corrupted, Dissent Parasite, Palsy
Skills: Assassination-Wise B3, Death Art B3, Falsehood B3, Foraging B2, Gaol-Wise B3, Inconspicuous B4, Intimidation B4, Lazy-Wise B2, Persuasion B3, Read B2, Rumor-Wise B4, Streetwise B3, Sword B2, Symbology B2, Write B1
Affiliations: 1D Snake and Cross
Relationships: Fharod (Death Cult Leader) (Significant)
Gear: Death Art toolkit, Run of the Mill Arms, Clothes, Shoes, Quills/Ink
Property: Small tenement houseWeapons:
- Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B4 S:B6 Add 2 VA – Fast Shortest
- Sword I:B4 M:B7 S:B10 Add 2 VA – Slow Long May Great Strike
- Pommel Strike I:B3 M:B5 S:B7 Add 2 VA – Slow Shortest