Guildmaster of the Syanthea Shipping Guild and Gloria's employer.
Lifepaths: Born Noble, Bastard, Lead to City Dweller, Sailor, Privateer, Moneylender, Merchant, Magnate
Stats: Wi: B5, Pe: B5, Po: B3, Fo: B4, Ag: B4, Sp: B3, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B7, Hes: 5, Hea: B5, MW: B9, Circles: B3, Resources: B8
PTGS: Su: B3 Li: B5 Mi: B6 Se: B7 Tr: B8 Mo: B9Beliefs:
- The other Guilds are nothing without the Shippers; I will consolidate the system under one rule: mine.
- The Justices are outmoded and out of touch; I will use Jessa to take them down from within.
- My half-brother, Adrian, has gone underground; I must ensure that he doesn’t crawl from whatever hole he’s been hiding in.
- Always Assess before Fight!
- Never honor a bad deal.
- Never be late.
Traits: Mark of Privilege, Bastard, Superstitious, Letter of Marque, Penny-Wise, Self Satisfied, Greedy, Your Eminence, Your Grace
Skills: Accounting B4, Administration B4, Bandit-Wise B4, Brawling B3, Commodities-Wise B2, Court-Wise B2, Etiquette B3, Extortion B4, Family Secret-Wise B3, Fat Merchant-Wise B2, Haggling B4, Intimidation B3, Navigation B2, Oratory B3, Persuasion B4, Read B2, Rigging B1, Sword B3, Write B2
Affiliations: 2D Shipping Guildmaster, 1D True Syanthean Nobility
Reputations: 1D Rat Bastard – infamous, 1D Ruthless in Business
Relationships: High Justice Tremond (Powerful, immediate family, hateful/rival), Ethrian Foraut, Captain of the Guild’s Armed Forces (Minor)
Gear: Clothes, Shoes, Finery, Accounting Toolkit, Run of the Mill Arms, Paper, Quills/Ink
Property: Shipping GuildWeapons:
- Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B3 S:B4 Add 2 VA – Fast Shortest
- Sword I:B4 M:B6 S:B8 Add 2 VA – Slow Long